Moving Ahead from Self Doubt
Hello Everyone,
(Read it till the end.)
We all faced backlogs in the year 2020, we all somehow fell back and changed for good or bad.
The change might be a big one or a tiny one. For me, the year was a Roller Coaster ride. While there were fun and amazing ups, downs were putting me in major self-doubt. I learned one thing which is being vulnerable is normal but stopping to learn from that phase is wrong.
I took my time to get over the self-doubt that I wasn't good enough to pursue content writing even while I had been writing blogs for more than 3 years now. When I started to apply for internships, there wasn't much hope but I was optimistic to learn. The spark of learning is what kept me going and I am not planning to stop anytime soon.
Even though I was interning with a US-based firm, I knew that I have to keep learning and upgrading. There was a lot of things that would put me down but not enough to make me give up on what I am aiming for. The determination to learn is all that a person needs.
When I was asked why should I be selected as an intern, I said, "Because I am eager to learn."
Take it from me, the fact that you are eager to learn and practice and fail and then try again and keep working is what that is going to take away all your self-doubts. You might be just beginning to learn and new to what you are doing but hang in there.
A pinch of believing that God has something planned for you and tons of hard work is all you need.
A Little Update: I took an SEO specialisation course by the University of California, Davis and now I am a budding freelancer. So if you know someone who is looking for an SEO content writer, pass on my email ID: irapandey.work@gmail.com or ira.pandey2001@gmail.com
lets be high on life till the day we die!
ReplyDeleteKeep it going with happiness, joy and enthusiasm. Best wishes
ReplyDeleteWell said! Learning and upgrading yourself is way to move forward. Keep it up ..
ReplyDelete