A quick note.
Hello Readers.
I am Ira Pandey and I am an engineering student.
I am not qualified to write about depression, anxiety, or any other mental disease as such.
So why am I posting this blog?
Because I am qualified enough to listen, I am qualified enough to be trusted and I am qualified enough to say, "Things will be okay, believe in yourself."
Why is it so important to say these words?
Because sometimes people need to hear these when they can't say these to themselves.
Depression is a state of mind and can be caused by multiple factors. The least you can do as a friend, parent, and colleague is to talk to people around you and tell them that you could be their safe space.
I won't talk about stats because they are depressing and disturbing.
Suicide is an impulse and shouldn't be an option. Don't ever tell and say anyone that suicide is for cowards, it's not.
It's high time that we talk about mental health.
It's high time we normalize the stigma around mental health.
It's okay to be in a certain state of mind but it's not okay to stay in it for so long.
It's okay to cry but not okay to keep crying.
It's okay to fail but it's not okay to stop trying.
Life is too short.
Let's drop the roast and troll culture for a while.
Let's stop spreading hate.
If it's too much to leave a good comment, don't leave a hate comment either.
If it's too much to say good things, don't say a bad either.
Do your part as an individual before asking for the world to change.
Educate yourself about mental wellness and read about it.
Thank you for reading.
💯🔥
ReplyDeleteHealthy vibes 100
ReplyDeleteWhat a wise thoughts Ira Awesome.
ReplyDeleteVery apt, timely and correct. Every word is so meaningful and resounding. Keep doing the good work. God bless
ReplyDeleteImpactful. 💯
ReplyDeleteImpressive indeed !!
ReplyDeleteWell said!
ReplyDeleteNicely articulated your thoughts, need of the hour is to be as you said "be their safe space". Loved it!!!keep it up:)
ReplyDeleteSuperb
ReplyDelete