To Mathur Ma'am
To the world's best teacher,
Thank You.
Thank you for telling me that it's okay to think differently,
Thank you for letting me be myself.
Thank you for telling me to follow my heart.
Thank you for imparting wisdom to me.
Thank you for hearing me out when I needed to talk.
Thank you for correcting my mistakes.
Thank you for guiding me in class.
Thank you for guiding me in life.
Thank you for praising me at my best.
Thank you for scolding when I needed to be.
Thank you for appreciating my poems.
Thank you for motivating me to write.
Thank you for keeping my secrets safe.
Thank you for teaching me to listen before I speak.
Thank you for teaching me to read before I write.
Thank you for giving me opportunities to grow.
Thank you for telling me to think calmly.
Thank you for your love and care.
Thank you for telling me that it's not important what others think.
Thank you for telling me that it's okay to not listen to a few voices.
Thank you for telling me that things will fall into place in time.
Thank you for being there when I needed someone.
Thank you for teaching me the language I write in.
Thank you for making me a writer.
Thank you for everything.
I know I can't thank you enough. It was my fortune to be your student.
All the best for your life ahead.
I love you.
And I'll miss you whenever I will visit the school.
Thank You.
Thank you for telling me that it's okay to think differently,
Thank you for letting me be myself.
Thank you for telling me to follow my heart.
Thank you for imparting wisdom to me.
Thank you for hearing me out when I needed to talk.
Thank you for correcting my mistakes.
Thank you for guiding me in class.
Thank you for guiding me in life.
Thank you for praising me at my best.
Thank you for scolding when I needed to be.
Thank you for appreciating my poems.
Thank you for motivating me to write.
Thank you for keeping my secrets safe.
Thank you for teaching me to listen before I speak.
Thank you for teaching me to read before I write.
Thank you for giving me opportunities to grow.
Thank you for telling me to think calmly.
Thank you for your love and care.
Thank you for telling me that it's not important what others think.
Thank you for telling me that it's okay to not listen to a few voices.
Thank you for telling me that things will fall into place in time.
Thank you for being there when I needed someone.
Thank you for teaching me the language I write in.
Thank you for making me a writer.
Thank you for everything.
I know I can't thank you enough. It was my fortune to be your student.
All the best for your life ahead.
I love you.
And I'll miss you whenever I will visit the school.
Lovely ❤️
ReplyDeleteBeautiful😍
ReplyDeleteNice one 👌
ReplyDeleteWhat a tribute to one's best teacher
ReplyDelete