Jealousy!! is a must at times!!
Hello Friends!!
You must have felt a bit jealous at some point in our life!!
A feeling comes naturally and we have no control over them most of the times.Life is too short to regret a thing and is so stupid to be jealous!!
This post is totally what's on my mind and once a mentor of mine said that your blog is your best friend when you have to speak your heart out!!
Sometimes, this jealousy is a must, to know what your heart wants and what is the hidden feeling which is yet to be discovered by you.
"Why is he talking to her!?" "Who is that girl he is sitting with??" "Is he dating her??"
And a hundred more which can't be mentioned here!!
To be honest, this jealousy thing is completely natural and is important too. Well, one of my friends once said it to me that Jealousy is an essential part of a relationship be it be friends or more than that!
I agree with him and find it quite ironical writing this as I really feel jealous of any girl to whom he talks or sits with. Though I feel it damn stupid feeling so, I can't help it.
One of the most common misconceptions is that if you feel jealous of any person with him/her or feel possessive towards someone, though there are chances that you are in love with that person, but, love doesn't happen like this. Just because I m feeling jealous of each person spending time with him/her I might have fallen for that person!!
Well, what exactly happens is when you are emotionally connected to someone and they suddenly cut off or are not able to give you as much time as earlier, you happen to get a feeling of jealousy with each person who talks to him/her and this is often mistaken as love. Though I too get second thoughts when I feel jealous.
It's quite normal and most can relate and the best solution to this problem is to talk to them if they want to and if they happen to ignore don't waste a single second to walk away and move on.
You can freely share your stories with me and I promise to keep them a secret.
Instagram : imperfect_ira
E-mail: irapandey43@gmail.com
Till my next post:
Stay Happy
Stay Safe!!
You must have felt a bit jealous at some point in our life!!
A feeling comes naturally and we have no control over them most of the times.Life is too short to regret a thing and is so stupid to be jealous!!
This post is totally what's on my mind and once a mentor of mine said that your blog is your best friend when you have to speak your heart out!!
Sometimes, this jealousy is a must, to know what your heart wants and what is the hidden feeling which is yet to be discovered by you.
"Why is he talking to her!?" "Who is that girl he is sitting with??" "Is he dating her??"
And a hundred more which can't be mentioned here!!
To be honest, this jealousy thing is completely natural and is important too. Well, one of my friends once said it to me that Jealousy is an essential part of a relationship be it be friends or more than that!
I agree with him and find it quite ironical writing this as I really feel jealous of any girl to whom he talks or sits with. Though I feel it damn stupid feeling so, I can't help it.
One of the most common misconceptions is that if you feel jealous of any person with him/her or feel possessive towards someone, though there are chances that you are in love with that person, but, love doesn't happen like this. Just because I m feeling jealous of each person spending time with him/her I might have fallen for that person!!
Well, what exactly happens is when you are emotionally connected to someone and they suddenly cut off or are not able to give you as much time as earlier, you happen to get a feeling of jealousy with each person who talks to him/her and this is often mistaken as love. Though I too get second thoughts when I feel jealous.
It's quite normal and most can relate and the best solution to this problem is to talk to them if they want to and if they happen to ignore don't waste a single second to walk away and move on.
You can freely share your stories with me and I promise to keep them a secret.
Instagram : imperfect_ira
E-mail: irapandey43@gmail.com
Till my next post:
Stay Happy
Stay Safe!!
Comments
Post a Comment