Poem: YOU ARE STRONG!


Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
I found a man standing by me.
A man with a hat, an overcoat, and a bag,
His eyes shined in the dark.
He held me straight and whispered to me breaking the silence,
That I was strong to fight the odds.
His words seemed like magic,
Filling me with courage and strength.
I stood straight, ready to fight,
Nor afraid, nor weak.
Had this been the ending may be,
But this was the beginning.
There were a million hurdles to cross,
a thousand answers to find.
From where did I belong,
Where did I come from?
Who brought me here,
or maybe I walked lost till here.

Amongst the questions and the stories of victory, 
His words still lay at the top.
"You are strong!" as he said,
I still wonder who he was.
I am now on a journey to find him,
For now, I ponder, strong and fearless.

--Ira Pandey
Instagram: ira.pandey1803, imperfect_ira






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter-7 The Phone Calls

La vie

Change : All what you need to know.