What if it was just a dream🙄
What if one day someone just wakes you up and tell you that it was a long dream you have been watching all your life!?
Sounds crazy I know but what if it really happened!? What would you except on the other side of this long dream of yours?!
Hardly a few except would wish for the same. Well, I won't because I would prefer to have more mistake that side as well, more than I have now in this dream. More mistakes won't add up to the mess already in my life rather would add on the opportunities to look up to things in a different manner each time I get up to sort out a piece of a mess from my life.
With the added on mistakes, I would still like to wake up to the same people, to the same set of amazingly adorable people as now. Not because I love them the most or something like that, that's because they would completely understand the mess of my life and would surely make fun out of it and make me treat it as fun also. They would solve none of the problems but surely would give me enough motivation to solve them.
While someone would wish to never wake up and some want to wake up as soon as possible. You never know what's waiting for you on the other side, maybe something as you imagined like or maybe something beyond your imagination.
Waking up is to make a change in your life. Maybe an addition of passion which you have been missing on since long or maybe just a simple lifestyle change or maybe getting rid of something toxic. The possibilities are infinite. Your life, your dream and entirely your choice. Something you would choose without getting bothered by what the world would say.
Go on!! Make a Difference.
I made mine!
Instagram: imperfect_ira
Comments
Post a Comment