Discovering oneself
It was about a month back that my bestie asked me,"Why you want to be single? that too when you have soo many guys to choose from??".
(Well, I don't have any right to choose from a number of people.)
On her remark, I simply smiled and said that I wanna discover more of me. The hidden interests and passions, also being single doesn't make your happiness and emotions depended on the other.
Discovering oneself isn't that difficult but not even that easy.
Sparing time for oneself, pampering oneself and treating oneself as above all in the life is a must.
No matter what your past was, no matter what your future's gonna be. Focusing on the present is a supreme key to happiness.
Not worrying much about other's and not much even about you and let things flow and fix on their own, in their own way.
Sometimes, reading a book, watching a movie, going for a walk and picking a hobby also help to discover oneself in different ways.
For instance, I have a passion for writing and seeing things with a different perspective and while discovering myself a little more, I realized soo many new things about me that I never happen to notice before maybe because the significant other in my life took more attention of mine or maybe because my entire world happens to revolve around him. I tried to capture the beauty of things through my mobile camera, the way I saw things and yeah. An interest in photography was found.
Friends,
Give it a try, not the way I gave it a try that means breaking up my relationship but you could be in a relationship and discover more of you. Well, your partner may also help you in this and if he/she does so, trust me never leave them. You are really fortunate to have people like them in your life.
Keep Supporting!!
Be Happy !!
And enjoy the journey called Life...
Also since it's been almost six months I have been blogging and this is my 50th post and also that I have reached the milestone of 2k+ pageviews. I would like to thank all my readers who support and spared time from their busy schedule to read my writings. Really grateful to you all.
Love ya all...
Instagram: imperfect_one
(Well, I don't have any right to choose from a number of people.)
On her remark, I simply smiled and said that I wanna discover more of me. The hidden interests and passions, also being single doesn't make your happiness and emotions depended on the other.
Discovering oneself isn't that difficult but not even that easy.
Sparing time for oneself, pampering oneself and treating oneself as above all in the life is a must.
No matter what your past was, no matter what your future's gonna be. Focusing on the present is a supreme key to happiness.
Not worrying much about other's and not much even about you and let things flow and fix on their own, in their own way.
Sometimes, reading a book, watching a movie, going for a walk and picking a hobby also help to discover oneself in different ways.
For instance, I have a passion for writing and seeing things with a different perspective and while discovering myself a little more, I realized soo many new things about me that I never happen to notice before maybe because the significant other in my life took more attention of mine or maybe because my entire world happens to revolve around him. I tried to capture the beauty of things through my mobile camera, the way I saw things and yeah. An interest in photography was found.
Friends,
Give it a try, not the way I gave it a try that means breaking up my relationship but you could be in a relationship and discover more of you. Well, your partner may also help you in this and if he/she does so, trust me never leave them. You are really fortunate to have people like them in your life.
Keep Supporting!!
Be Happy !!
And enjoy the journey called Life...
Also since it's been almost six months I have been blogging and this is my 50th post and also that I have reached the milestone of 2k+ pageviews. I would like to thank all my readers who support and spared time from their busy schedule to read my writings. Really grateful to you all.
Love ya all...
Instagram: imperfect_one
Comments
Post a Comment