You!!

The most beautiful things in life are totally unexpected, the same way like our meeting and friendship was!
The most adorable people meet you in your lows and make sure you aren't low anymore.

Basically, these people aren't normal human beings but are Angels!!

And Yeah!! I got mine.

The one to whom my existence in his life is still a dream.
The one who would relate me to Panda, cute and lazy panda.
The one who remains my late night chat partner.
The one to whom I am no less than magic.
The one to whom saying things is easy, rather effortless.
The one who waits for my blogs eagerly like no one else does.
The one who would love to stay up when I am sleepless.
The one who would be there when I need him.
The one to whom loving is worth the effort.
The one who would send pictures to me introducing his family to me.
The one who would say his mind to me.
The one to whom her writings mean a lot.
The one to whom writing is worth the effort.
The one who would make you free from all the frustration and anger you have.
The one who flirts with me even when he knows that he and I  are We now!!
The one who would send me the sweetest quotes to make me smile.
The one who would smile at the screen thoughtless while chatting with me.
The one to whom I am a part of his family.

For me, meeting you was destined and you didn't have this connection with anyone else because it was to happen to me only.

Thanks bby!!
You mean the world to me.

Though the post was demanded!! But the feelings are truthful and real!!

"आँखे बंद करता हूँ , तो भी तू ही दिखती है "

I love you my teddy bear!

Instagram: imperfect_ira
Stay Connected!!




Comments

  1. Really a beautiful one ��
    Love your writings nd you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter-7 The Phone Calls

La vie

Change : All what you need to know.