"You have changed!"
"You have changed a bit girl!!"
This comment is the most annoying thing anyone could have said ever.
Yess!! I changed !! not a bit but you see a whole new me now.
The one you see right now!! The one who talks to you or writes blogs!!
Yaa!! She is not the one you met or talked a few months ago.
I changed a lot but for better.
I changed because your non-sense wasn't bearable now.
I changed because your didn't deserve the older me.
I changed because being sweet and nice isn't enough to deal with the world.
I changed because people made me change accordingly.
I changed because I found that change is a better step.
I changed because I wanted to.
Yaa!! Time and situations change people!
And yess!! I m happy after I changed a bit.
I changed to become a better me.
The software updates are not liked by everyone but they are necessary. Similarly, you have all rights to change yourself a bit.
Being straightforward is no big deal and nothing to worry about that the person in front of you might judge you.
Let people judge you. Don't care what they say at your back.
They say things at your back because they belong there.
Change is good.
Say things you feel is correct. Do what you feel like.
Just remember! Karma is a bitch!
What goes about, comes around!!
Instagram: imperfect_ira
Yaa!! She is not the one you met or talked a few months ago.
I changed a lot but for better.
I changed because your non-sense wasn't bearable now.
I changed because your didn't deserve the older me.
I changed because being sweet and nice isn't enough to deal with the world.
I changed because people made me change accordingly.
I changed because I found that change is a better step.
I changed because I wanted to.
Yaa!! Time and situations change people!
And yess!! I m happy after I changed a bit.
I changed to become a better me.
The software updates are not liked by everyone but they are necessary. Similarly, you have all rights to change yourself a bit.
Being straightforward is no big deal and nothing to worry about that the person in front of you might judge you.
Let people judge you. Don't care what they say at your back.
They say things at your back because they belong there.
Change is good.
Say things you feel is correct. Do what you feel like.
Just remember! Karma is a bitch!
What goes about, comes around!!
Instagram: imperfect_ira
Comments
Post a Comment