The One
I had a fight with him which happens a lot. We argue we yell, we don't talk then and this continues only till one of us says sorry.
This sorry thing need not be direct, sometimes gestures are enough!
We fight a lot, that is, every other day.
But why am I with him even then is because we can't be without each other. Those late night chats and his moodiness are my favorite. Basically, I may not like all of him but I love all of him, after all, it keeps a balance. Too much sweet could be annoying!
He doesn't say "Be mature or grow up", maybe because he is mature enough to handle me. He just says "Baby, try to understand" maybe because I am understanding enough.
He isn't the one claiming to handle things only by him because he knows his girl is strong enough to handle some.
Wheater we are apart or together, what remains constant is love.
When I asked him " How would U introduce me to ur mom and dad??"
Calmly he said "Meet my life, my love! "
We don't remain stick to each other all day, after all, space is something we don't compromise on.
Accepting me and loving me with all that anger and attitude of mine was quite a stunt but he is quite brave I believe.
"Ur smile and eyes are killing," he said as he knows eye contacts with me are not meant for everybody but him and he remains the reason for that smile.
However moody he is, he still is mine.
"Are u ok naa!? because that's all I really want"
My cupcake!!
While U accept me with my anger I too accept u with ur mood swings!!
Afterall they are more dangerous than my temper.
And of course Sorry for any mistake I made !!
Urs,
Sunshine!!
This sorry thing need not be direct, sometimes gestures are enough!
We fight a lot, that is, every other day.
But why am I with him even then is because we can't be without each other. Those late night chats and his moodiness are my favorite. Basically, I may not like all of him but I love all of him, after all, it keeps a balance. Too much sweet could be annoying!
He doesn't say "Be mature or grow up", maybe because he is mature enough to handle me. He just says "Baby, try to understand" maybe because I am understanding enough.
He isn't the one claiming to handle things only by him because he knows his girl is strong enough to handle some.
Wheater we are apart or together, what remains constant is love.
When I asked him " How would U introduce me to ur mom and dad??"
Calmly he said "Meet my life, my love! "
We don't remain stick to each other all day, after all, space is something we don't compromise on.
Accepting me and loving me with all that anger and attitude of mine was quite a stunt but he is quite brave I believe.
"Ur smile and eyes are killing," he said as he knows eye contacts with me are not meant for everybody but him and he remains the reason for that smile.
However moody he is, he still is mine.
"Are u ok naa!? because that's all I really want"
My cupcake!!
While U accept me with my anger I too accept u with ur mood swings!!
Afterall they are more dangerous than my temper.
And of course Sorry for any mistake I made !!
Urs,
Sunshine!!
Comments
Post a Comment