Eve-Teasing

Hello People!!

It was just a few days ago I had to travel alone from my school to home and when you alone, you are a girl, and in Delhi, Trust me u have to be damn alert!!

Pick up a newspaper for a while go through it and trust me u would find at least 4-5 articles regarding crime against women.

Rape, molestation, harassment, eve-teasing and what not!!

We talk of freedom, we talk of gender equality, we talk of women safety and then all we do is just talk and discuss!!
Is it really fine doing so, just talking and discussing?
Why are we acting like statues just watching and letting that happen?
Are we really so ignorant!?

And with no surprise, all the girls reading this can't deny of not being eve teased once in their life.

U live in a metropolitan and expect safety! haha!! seems funny!

Girls!! Those guys are viruses!! They won't go that easily.
Those guys would not be affected even if you are wearing a saree, a burkha, and even a school uniform.
They have nothing to do with your age.
Afterall even a 5-year old also get raped!!

You need to be bold enough, strong enough and brave enough to either ignore them or to face them.
I believe in a straight thought, that, when we throw a stone in a puddle of mud, your clothes also get the mud spots.
It's not a movie going on and you are not Rani Mukherjee having the ability to beat 5 guys together as she did in Mardaani.
It's okay even if you ignored him.
Being practical enough!!


Those guys who pass comment on girls or ladies passing by,  they too have sisters and they too live in the same city.
Karma is a bitch!! and trust me what goes about, comes around!!

Girls!!
It's nowhere your fault neither of your dressing nor of your personality.
Don't feel miserable or guilty because of what he said or did.
Even if u remained silent or ignored him.

I too live in a metropolitan and I too face things.
It's all that you need to express and I do so. I share the happenings with the ones I trust and whom I can rely on.

I feel pity for them.

That was my opinion and I would love to know urs too!!

Instagram : imperfect_ira
E-mail : irapandey43@gmail.com

Until my next post!!

Stay Safe!!
Stay Expressive!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter-7 The Phone Calls

La vie

Change : All what you need to know.