The Gift
Hello People!!
Every one of us receives gifts and undoubtedly they always remind us of someone special and a thousand memories!!
You see that gift, pause a bit, and as for a cliche, you recall that person, those memories and of course the moments!!
But are all gifts pleasant? Not exactly!!
Some are painful, associated with some painful memories! And as per me, they make you emotionally weak as well. I happen to experience the same some time back.
Broken inside, when I found the real reason for me being the way I was never, the first thing I did was to get rid of that gift! Trust me, it is somewhere necessary to get rid of some painful things.
When the thought behind the gift doesn't exist anymore why should the gift even exist?
There is no sort of hatred but just don't let anything make you feel weak especially emotionally.
No one had got the right to make you feel miserable but only your thoughts.
I had a really nice gift and to be honest, though I liked it but, when it started to make me miss that person, I did what I find appropriate.
Let it Flow!!
As I always say!!
As per the Hindu rituals, the ashes of dead people are buried in flowing water. So are the remainings of a dead relationship.
Let it Go!!
Be happy!!
And until my next post!
Keep Supporting!!
Instagram: imperfect_ira
E-mail: irapandey43@gmail.com
Every one of us receives gifts and undoubtedly they always remind us of someone special and a thousand memories!!
You see that gift, pause a bit, and as for a cliche, you recall that person, those memories and of course the moments!!
But are all gifts pleasant? Not exactly!!
Some are painful, associated with some painful memories! And as per me, they make you emotionally weak as well. I happen to experience the same some time back.
Broken inside, when I found the real reason for me being the way I was never, the first thing I did was to get rid of that gift! Trust me, it is somewhere necessary to get rid of some painful things.
When the thought behind the gift doesn't exist anymore why should the gift even exist?
There is no sort of hatred but just don't let anything make you feel weak especially emotionally.
No one had got the right to make you feel miserable but only your thoughts.
I had a really nice gift and to be honest, though I liked it but, when it started to make me miss that person, I did what I find appropriate.
Let it Flow!!
As I always say!!
As per the Hindu rituals, the ashes of dead people are buried in flowing water. So are the remainings of a dead relationship.
Let it Go!!
Be happy!!
And until my next post!
Keep Supporting!!
Instagram: imperfect_ira
E-mail: irapandey43@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment