Love
Hello People!!
I got many topics to write on the feedback form!!
They were mainly about love!! And couldn't write about love because that's isn't something which can be expressed in few words.
Rather the definition of love is completely different for every individual and for me, it is just a person who likes me the way I am without a change, one who would support me and care for me, would give space but would never let me feel lonely. Someone with whom I can share my madness and would understand everything looking into my eyes.
I know this expectation of mine so filmy and non-realistic but love isn't about being practical always but is being transferred to a completely different world when I am with him. piece
If life is a piece of cake, I would prefer a mixed fruit cake rather than a chocolate one. Being same all the time isn't fun. The different fruits tasting different would be better than the same chocolate all the time!!
Remember before you love someone else, make sure you love yourself. Because we only share the extra. When you find some love left after loving yourself, share it with someone.
Love is not confined to only loving someone from opposite gender and being in a relationship with that person. You can love absolutely anything and everything.
Like for when my bestie happens to ask me about my first love, with no doubt I said FOOD. Love what you enjoy and have passion.
Loving your best friend more than anything is better because who else would be a shoulder to cry on after a fight with your partner.
This is what I think of love. Hope you like it.
I would love to know thoughts on love.
Mail at: irapandey43@gmail.com
Instagram: imperfect_ira
And until my next post...
Stay Safe !!
Keep Supporting!!
Keep Shining!!
I got many topics to write on the feedback form!!
They were mainly about love!! And couldn't write about love because that's isn't something which can be expressed in few words.
Rather the definition of love is completely different for every individual and for me, it is just a person who likes me the way I am without a change, one who would support me and care for me, would give space but would never let me feel lonely. Someone with whom I can share my madness and would understand everything looking into my eyes.
I know this expectation of mine so filmy and non-realistic but love isn't about being practical always but is being transferred to a completely different world when I am with him. piece
If life is a piece of cake, I would prefer a mixed fruit cake rather than a chocolate one. Being same all the time isn't fun. The different fruits tasting different would be better than the same chocolate all the time!!
Remember before you love someone else, make sure you love yourself. Because we only share the extra. When you find some love left after loving yourself, share it with someone.
Love is not confined to only loving someone from opposite gender and being in a relationship with that person. You can love absolutely anything and everything.
Like for when my bestie happens to ask me about my first love, with no doubt I said FOOD. Love what you enjoy and have passion.
Loving your best friend more than anything is better because who else would be a shoulder to cry on after a fight with your partner.
This is what I think of love. Hope you like it.
I would love to know thoughts on love.
Mail at: irapandey43@gmail.com
Instagram: imperfect_ira
And until my next post...
Stay Safe !!
Keep Supporting!!
Keep Shining!!
Comments
Post a Comment