A Draft.
We all have special people in our lives, in all different manners, there being special in your life has a lot of different reasons. The reason and purpose of that person no matter how different it is but the love and affection towards them are unconditional.
I generally don't write dedicated or appreciation post but this is surely worth sharing.
I got out of a toxic friendship, and there was he with his dumb baby face with no idea what had just happened. And what he saw, well, even I don't know till date but it clicked. It was like getting a human you have been praying for, just like a human diary-keeping all your secrets safe with them. I had mine. I have mine.
Not even a year back when I was facing soo much, all at once. He held my hand and let me out of all the toxic around me. I don't know what would have I done if it was not for him. Remember when Chandler told Monica that she's the most beautiful lady in most rooms and you want that kind of someone. I had him.
I feel thank you is such a tiny word to show gratitude.
Pardon me for being a lack of words but this is all too overwhelming. You have no idea what it felt when you asked me to write to you.
I can't write to an audience, so I'll write to you.
My Dearest.
It's been really a long time that we have been together since and this alliance is surely sailing most perfectly. Isn't it one of those times when I should tell you how much damn important you are? I don't know when and where it all started, but I don't see it ending anytime soon or at all. Mind my words. You have been there in the ups and downs. I just can't put a few things in words and you know them.
You are the ray of hope to my dark tunnels.
You are the solutions to all my problems.
You are the breeze of spring to my autumn.
And I can't write anything more cliche.
You know what you are to me.
Thank you for being there and defining a lot in my life.
I love you.
I generally don't write dedicated or appreciation post but this is surely worth sharing.
I got out of a toxic friendship, and there was he with his dumb baby face with no idea what had just happened. And what he saw, well, even I don't know till date but it clicked. It was like getting a human you have been praying for, just like a human diary-keeping all your secrets safe with them. I had mine. I have mine.
Not even a year back when I was facing soo much, all at once. He held my hand and let me out of all the toxic around me. I don't know what would have I done if it was not for him. Remember when Chandler told Monica that she's the most beautiful lady in most rooms and you want that kind of someone. I had him.
I feel thank you is such a tiny word to show gratitude.
Pardon me for being a lack of words but this is all too overwhelming. You have no idea what it felt when you asked me to write to you.
I can't write to an audience, so I'll write to you.
My Dearest.
It's been really a long time that we have been together since and this alliance is surely sailing most perfectly. Isn't it one of those times when I should tell you how much damn important you are? I don't know when and where it all started, but I don't see it ending anytime soon or at all. Mind my words. You have been there in the ups and downs. I just can't put a few things in words and you know them.
You are the ray of hope to my dark tunnels.
You are the solutions to all my problems.
You are the breeze of spring to my autumn.
And I can't write anything more cliche.
You know what you are to me.
Thank you for being there and defining a lot in my life.
I love you.
Fabulous
ReplyDeleteBeautiful !
ReplyDeleteSo good ❤️❤️
ReplyDelete