Mistakes.
They say don't repeat the same mistake again.
They say you ought to learn from your mistakes.
They say making the same mistakes, again and again, is called a bad habit.
Well, I have a bad habit. A bad habit of trying to fix things. Things which I broke down. Broken friendship, relationships and even broken memories. I tend to fix all these and the universe kept breaking them up again and again and not even a single time I realized that what was the universe trying to say to me.
"Girl! You have to stop it! I break things for your good. When things get toxic for you and you don't realize. I break them and you shouldn't be fixing them again and again, because they are meant to broken. Fixing them, again and again, will make you feel low, for your efforts will lay in vain. It's okay to leave behind broken things, that makes plenty of space for the things you actually need to focus on. "
The above are really some golden words. Yaa, I realized those after hurting myself a lot. I kept saying sorry for things I shouldn't be apologizing about. I don't regret putting efforts, it's just that they weren't worth a broken thing.
We all bad habits. One or the another. We must get rid of them. They hold us back which isn't good for our growth as an individual. If it was meant to be fixed, it wouldn't have broken in the first place.
Stop gluing and taping things and trying to make them look fixed. Each time you try to fix it, more or less you become broken.
Realizations take time and it's okay, just don't put yourself in a spot, you regret thinking of in future.
This spot might not always work as a cacoon to help you emerge as a butterfly. The spot might leave scars as well.
Never risk your own growth for fixing any crappy broken friendship or relationship.
I repeat NEVER EVER.
We all deserve to be respected. Putting efforts are only worth it when they are mutual.
All good things happen mutually.
See you, readers, next week.
You can get to me on emails and Instagram.
E-mail: ira.pandey2001@gmail.com
Instagram: little.logophile and ira.pandey1803
True lesson to lead a stress free life...................
ReplyDelete