Hello People
I am Ira and I live in Delhi. I am a student and a baby when it comes to blogging. Hope you would like my writings. I would try my best to come up with new things every time.
I started to draft my first blog when the two people in my life said a "YES" to my thought of writing.
I am a positive person and love to explore people, their stories and their way of life.
You are free to express your views and opinions upon the blogs. I would love to hear from my very audience.
Being a Delhiite, I have that expected attitude and personality.
I m bold as the people say, hot as fire and cold as ice. I m the reflection of your attitude.
Got attitude?? Then flaunt it.
For all the girls out there, I hope my articles would help you and you would like them.
Looking forward to a beautiful audience.
You can write to me at " irapandey43@gmail.com ".
And also follow my Instagram page " imperfect_ira ".
This is as if someone really thought about the blog very consciously, just as a reference, its as if Doctor Strange thought of, suiting to all the possible permutations of the future, (if this comments section had an emoji section, it was surely the lol one)
ReplyDelete