For The Sexy Skinny
Hello Everyone
I'm back with a new post especially for the ones who have ever come across the title of SKINNY.
So, this post is a continuation of my previous post "Love Your Body" and this part is for the sexy skinnies. Although I'm not a skinny and writing for the ones whom I can not relate to is quite tough and so I had to talk to some of my friends and cousins about this to actually complete this post.
So, as in the previous post, I stated that the very first step for loving your body is to get rid of negative thoughts and find the plus points. And to no surprise, you have so much to flaunt and shut everyone's mouth 'cause sometimes words aren't needed.
So, the rest of the post would not have been possible without my cousin who is my savior whatever the situation is.
And here are the PROS of being skinny...
I'm back with a new post especially for the ones who have ever come across the title of SKINNY.
So, this post is a continuation of my previous post "Love Your Body" and this part is for the sexy skinnies. Although I'm not a skinny and writing for the ones whom I can not relate to is quite tough and so I had to talk to some of my friends and cousins about this to actually complete this post.
So, as in the previous post, I stated that the very first step for loving your body is to get rid of negative thoughts and find the plus points. And to no surprise, you have so much to flaunt and shut everyone's mouth 'cause sometimes words aren't needed.
So, the rest of the post would not have been possible without my cousin who is my savior whatever the situation is.
And here are the PROS of being skinny...
- You can wear anything you feel like for any occasion.
- Hugs to you are really convenient as people's arm easily get around ur body.
- You can look for clothes even in the kid's section and hence you have a huge choice when it comes to shopping for some outfits.
- You can fit absolutely anywhere. Even when the car is full you can easily make room for urself without bothering other people much.
- Sitting in the lap of someone won't hurt them and picking u up is not a big deal. You are much like the portable. human beings.
- You can look into and pick things from your friend's wardrobe without thinking much of the size issue.
- You are the ones who are always ready to eat and join the gang when hanging out.
Even when you eat a lot you don't get fat and that's the best part.
There is nothing to be sad or feel unlucky of being skinny. You are perfect the way you are. Not everyone is same and that's what makes the whole surroundings of us interesting.
You might be tired of people telling you to eat and poking you to check whether they can your ribs. No matter what, you just tell them that you are happy the way you are and feel no need to change and to fix any fault in you because there isn't any.
Till the next post stay supporting and do leave any suggestions and comments in the comment section.
You can write to me on " irapandey43@gmail.com " and even follow my Instagram account
" imperfect_ira "
Next if any1 say skinny
ReplyDeleteJust say him/her
It's because of ur daughter/son(vulgar way of thinking)
SORRY IF ANY1 GET OFFENDED
I offend u because u offended me
Title really suites, at least for my contemporaries
ReplyDelete